Annual Movie Club Membership
Annual membership of the Croydon Film Society is of excellent value and includes the following:
- entry to 18 films screened exclusively for our members
- FREE guest passes to bring a friend to one film screening per year
- invited to attend post-film chats with other members
- rate each film from 1-5 stars to contribute to the ‘CFS star box score’
- receive regular updates and news
- right to vote for the following year’s films
- receive CFS’s annual poster detailing forthcoming film screenings
- right to apply for committee membership
- voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and other special general meetings as convened
Annual Film Membership
Feb – Dec 2024
The 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held on Monday 27 March at 6:45pm in Cinema 1.
A Special General Meeting was held on Monday 16th October 2023.
CFS Annual General Meetings are traditionally held prior to a film screening. If desired, you may contact the Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to access AGM documents from previous years.
Got a question or lost your card?
Contact our Membership Secretary by calling 0490 663 159
or email email@example.com